It even has a full roof overtop of it and when that door is locked there is a stairscase down to a long tunnel that leads back in to our fort. I stuck a few beds in in incase someone gets tired and even dug them their own well for drinking.
Now behold my awesome plan!! The purple arrow is the route the goblins will have to walk to get inside. Or try before they are caught in my traps! muhaha. ... yah.
Ofcourse... it didn't go according to plan. Stupid plan. Look at that picture... can YOU see where I fucked up?
Anyways... the end result was that the goblins got in and murdered everyone. We all died. Over 50 babies/children.. all of us.. everyone. I took one snapshot... Here you go... all of the red stuff, that's blood. All those miscoloured dwarves.. those are corpses. So yeah. This is how it ends.
Or is it.....



5 comments:
DUH DUH DUH
I can't even play the game and I could see the hole in that map!
Those graphic tilesets, they've made you weak.
I had a lot of other stuff on my plate and it was very late at night! :(
But I think I can bring myself to pick it back up again from the last save and just make sure that rock isn't in the doorway. My one chance to have a do-over. Spiderman said I could?
I'm really sad everyone died. Did you manage to start it up again?
I will... I've just been distracted by returning to work, D&D, and ofcourse Shadowrun. But I promise, the Fragile Dragon's will return to their fortress soon. ... soonish anyways.
Post a Comment