Monday, January 05, 2015

Winter has arrived

Well...  I didn't get around to updating with all that other stuff happening.  Drakhen has been in the hospital for about 6 months but isn't dead so I am hopeful he will recover.  He lost his entire left arm though.  This makes me sad.

Other news... Brogo keeps visiting but never staying long.  The vampire struck yet again but this time he screwed up.  About 7 people have reported him as the culprit.  We could easily convict him but then we might have to deal with an angry vampire.  And... that's not exactly something i can handle right now because we are totally... Under Siege!!



A small invasion force of goblins has arrived.  We still have NO standing army of any kind.  I am hoping we can just lock the doors and wait them out.  Maybe the traps will help but I don't think I have near enough of them.

I'll update when I can with the results of this invasion and how my meager defenses hold up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment