Break out the coffins. A weregiraffe! Seriously.. that thing tore those poor fishermen apart. Arowz was nearby but managed to survive unscathed. Physically anyways. Mentally there are a lot of troubled dwarves.
Here is a snapshot of how it started. The right is one elevation above the left. he is looking down on the fishing pond and he is hungry.
I don't want to write a book on this but 3 dead and atleast 3 injured. I'm a bit worried that this wearbeast plague has spread to the survivors.
I discussed this with Wade and he suggested I send out his deputy as he himself would be too busy with important administration work. It was a comedy of errors as I sent Luna Soulchild out to fight but somehow managed to send her without any ammunition. Luckily the beast had stopped clawing people apart and was now beating them with a nice soft shoe. I almost wonder if the cursed human inside exerted some small bit of control to stop the carnage. (nah, probably a bug) Then he turned back in to a human. Luna chased the terrified human all across the map 3 times until she finally caught up with him. In the scuffle she managed to beat him to death with her crossbow so it was atleast somewhat useful.
So we survived.. but at what cost?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment