Taking this time today to look a little closer at our wonderful mayor. Feature piece!!
So our vampire mayor killed again. This time he had the balls to go on over to Yumi and report the crime himself. He accused someone else in the town.. A poor guy who arrived here a full year after the first vampire murder.
So he is a crafty guy who kills people and tries to blame the crime on others. Meanwhile he is our mayor. It looks like this surprised even him. Lets take a look at what little we know about this guy. Keep in mind that some of his profile will be outright lies. It doesn't mention his vampireness or the poor people he has murdered. But if we take a look we can see a few mentions of his history that have slipped through. Pretty clear he's been around a lot longer than the age listed in his immigration papers.
Former Lord of the Just League (would have been so much better if it was the Justice League!) and the Warlord of the Coalition of Books?? (Conan the Librarian?)
So.. I'm leaving him in power for now... Not quite sure what to do with him just yet. But.. I didn't want him to think we fell for his ploy so I've placed a statue... right in his bedroom. Just to let him know that SOMEone round here knows his dirty secret.
Tongiht I am going to upgrade to the newer version of DF. This will apparently fix the bug for that poor woman trapped in a crafting station for two years. Also it should let me craft the items I wanted for the Tomb of Elianna Moonhaven. It should be an epic tomb ofcourse. Maybe once we can make nice solid gold furniture we can deck out our rooms properly too.
Sunday, January 04, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment