Remember that bit in his description about a poisonous bite? yeah... so.. Drakhen was knocked unconcious and lost his left arm. Jim Shapiro carried him to the hospital and today's fake doctor of the week is trying to diagnose him now. Drakhen is unconcious.. numb.. and has a fever now. So.. waiting to see if he dies or not. I'm not very hopeful.
Sunday, January 04, 2015
A Titan Beast Has Arrived... and Someone Important Might Die!
Posted by Drakhen at 21:40
Behold my clickbait title.. but unfortunately it might be true. Behold the arrival of the Tundra Titan!! I had taken some steps to make us safer but I hadn't thought the game would throw a flying beast at us so soon. While I was scrambling to fidn a way to close up the entrances from the topside.. the thing swooped in on the trading depot where we had a visiting delegation. Luckily this beast wasn't so tough and a guard there was able to fight it and kill it. it took him a little while... but before it was over Drakhen decided to wander in to the fray and got himself bitten.
Remember that bit in his description about a poisonous bite? yeah... so.. Drakhen was knocked unconcious and lost his left arm. Jim Shapiro carried him to the hospital and today's fake doctor of the week is trying to diagnose him now. Drakhen is unconcious.. numb.. and has a fever now. So.. waiting to see if he dies or not. I'm not very hopeful.
Remember that bit in his description about a poisonous bite? yeah... so.. Drakhen was knocked unconcious and lost his left arm. Jim Shapiro carried him to the hospital and today's fake doctor of the week is trying to diagnose him now. Drakhen is unconcious.. numb.. and has a fever now. So.. waiting to see if he dies or not. I'm not very hopeful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I think you better start planning a second generation. Maybe with alts! Bboopster!
Post a Comment