In the aftermath of the carnage there was a lot to clean up. Or in this case, wall over. I built a small wall over the door leaving the poor infected fool inside. The other one is locked in his room where I am hoping he will be safe. This is a temporary arrangement because I'm starting to think it will be fun to have a werebeast or two around.
So during this confusing time the vasmpire struck again. Yumi Scruumi was supposed to be on this case but the new victim was a shocker... it was the mayor!! Mr Vucar Shorastgiken!! The very same dwarf who took over the local leadership from Yumi Scruumi!!
His poor wife discovered him drained of blood. A new mayor was voted in immediately. Here is where it gets messy.. The new mayor... is the vampire! (What a twist!!))
All hail our new vampiric overlord? Or... should Yumi try arresting this undead fiend? What do we do now?? I'm leaving him in power for now.. my first priority is to shore up our defenses and put the werebeasts in a safer place. But... any thoughts on this vampire? I'm thinking of leaving him and the werebeasts at the bottom of a very deep pit. And maybe dropping some future enemies on them.
Friday, January 02, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can he still be the mayor trapped in a very deep pit? Then he can be mayor forever and Yumi can rule from the captain's seat...forever.
An excellent question. I foresee issues with visiting diplomats that need to visit with the mayor but I like how you're thinking. If we can put spikes at the bottom of the pit that would be nice too.
Post a Comment