Friday, January 02, 2015

Dwarven Justice

dwarven justice.... 3 outstanding crimes.. two of which were vampiric murders... I know who the culprit is but im afraid to accuse him.  Yumi might get killed trying to do something stupid like arrest the undead mayor/former warlord.

But there was the crime of destruction of public property by the werebeast guy.... i decided to convict him and see what would happen.

Deputy Luna was dispatch to beat him senseless for his crime.  I let him out of his room.. too good, had to see what happens.  she found him in a hallway and beat him halfway to hell.  Crushed his hand and knocked him out cold.

Luna's thoughts on the matter
Eventually he woke up and I got him back in his room.  After that I locked the door and walled over it like I did the hospital.  Some people, including Tiny Belan, are upset that Elianna's body has been left to rot but I just can't open that door until we have some proper soldiers.  With weapons... and armor.

Don't feel sorry for him.  He used to be Thob.. now he's jsut a cursed beast.  His kind killed Elianna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment