Sunday, December 28, 2014

Summer

That pesky kobold Brogofobrulgin tried to sneak in again.  Stealthy little bugger... I hope he hasn't actually succeeded in sneaking off with anything.

Also some elves arrived to trade from the elven land of Lini Cifano "The Cat of Angish"... but Mr Shapiro pissed them off by offering them goods in a wooden barrel.  This offended them because we turned a once beautiful tree in to a horrible bauble.  They left in a huff... but I'm pretty sure this wouldn't be enough to go to war over.  I hope.  Because really, our only protection right now is Luna.

I had commissioned some statues to be made in hopes of trading them with the elves.  They ended up in storage.  I went to take a look and found this beauty.  I'm considering putting it in Yumi's room.


In other news a pair of the settlers were married and have had a baby.  Let us welcome the fortresses first child, sideburns and all, Mr Sibrek Likotbasen.

I started digging in some rooms for our other dwarves.  I figured 8 more rooms would be plenty.  Then more migrants showed up, clamoring for our wealth and free food.


The picture doesn't do it justice.. There were 13 in all including 2 kids and another baby.  The baby crawling along slowly in the stream trying to keep up is quite comical.  I'll dig out some more rooms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment