Population jumped to 43 including 5 babies/children. Not all parents are acting responsibly. I spotted one baby crawling around in the woods alone. It managed to see one of our hunters kill a chinchilla so.. good education I guess. The kobold came by again in the early summer... but no sign since all these migrants showed up.
36 extra people and I had 7 spare beds after the ones reserved for the proper Fragile Dragons. I've started digging in a bunch of rooms and getting Tiny Belen to crank out as many doors and pieces of furniture as he can. He even crafted his first masterworks. A very nice obsidian door and a cabinet.
So far we have had no deaths. We have survived on fishing and farming aswell as the luck of our newer hunters. Behold the dead so far:
But I have an empty coffin on standby. The mother of that first baby born in the fort has gone quite crazy trying to craft a legendary item. It looks like she will fail and most likely die of starvation.
Monday, December 29, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment