I'm happy to say it hasn't slowed her down too much. She's back to work swinging her mining pick with her left hand.
Monday, December 29, 2014
Disaster!
Posted by Drakhen at 23:35
With the recent monkey attacks causing trouble I decided to start work on our defenses. That pesky kobold has been by a couple more times too. So I went to work sculpting the hillside to our advantage. Unfortunately today we had a cave-in. Drakhen and Eliana were both knocked unconcious. Drakhen seems to have survived unscathed by Eliana has lost the use of her right hand.
I'm happy to say it hasn't slowed her down too much. She's back to work swinging her mining pick with her left hand.
I'm happy to say it hasn't slowed her down too much. She's back to work swinging her mining pick with her left hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment