Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Summer 252.

Work on my Great Wall has gone alright.  Had a bit of a problem as giant parrots called kea kept stealing the blocks of stone.(not to be confused with Ikea)  These things must be huge.

Yumi does not seem to mind the results of the election.  She continues to work as the manager for the fort, making sure everyone does things as efficiently as possible.



Summer has just arrived and Brogo the theif dropped by yet again.  4th time now if I'm counting right.  I think I'm going to try putting a bunch of cage traps out there and see if we can catch him.  Any idea what to do with him if we do?

The elven traders visited again.  This time I avoided any wood related merchandise and traded them some statues instead.  In exchange we got a bit of food.  It seemed a good way to get rid of some ugly statues.



Last but not least we have more alpacas in the fort... Kesu's alpaca has grown up and given birth to a new baby alpaca.  I am not renaming the guild hall to Fort Alpaca despite her insistence.

2 comments:

thangbrand said...

Did you sell my statue???

Drakhen said...

The good statue is in your room where you can admire it every day!

Post a Comment